- NBC5 Forecast: Strong cold front slices through North Texas tonight
- Texas lawmakers, businesses react to roll back of Obamacare birth control mandate
- North Dallas Texas Puts You Close To The Action
- Will North Texas quakes grow bigger and more dangerous?
- North Texas Students Trek South To Help Another Football Team
From NBC5 meteorologist Brian James – A strong cold front will move through North Texas late tonight with gusty north winds, a shot of cooler air, and some rain & storms. The rain will only be around for Sunday morning. The sky will begin clearing out in the afternoon and the wind will gradually decrease, but most of the day will be windy and cool.
The new work and school week will begin with a couple of chilly mornings as tempertaures drop into the 40s and 50s both Monday and Tuesday. Highs will climb from the 70s early in the week to the 80s as the week goes on.
Latest Video Forecast
0:00 / 2:02Share