- NBC5 Forecast: Strong cold front slices through North Texas tonight
- Texas lawmakers, businesses react to roll back of Obamacare birth control mandate
- North Dallas Texas Puts You Close To The Action
- Will North Texas quakes grow bigger and more dangerous?
- North Texas Students Trek South To Help Another Football Team
Marquee names remained atop the CEO payday leaderboard for 2016, and Dallas’ diverse economy helped shield the region from the impact of flagging energy sector fortunes. Those were two of the most striking trends to emerge from a detailed study of compensation awarded to chief executives at North Texas’ largest publicly traded companies, based on 2016 revenue. AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson The study, done by Houston-based Longnecker & Associates, crowned AT&T’s Randall Stephenson as the…Read More