- NBC5 Forecast: Strong cold front slices through North Texas tonight
- Texas lawmakers, businesses react to roll back of Obamacare birth control mandate
- North Dallas Texas Puts You Close To The Action
- Will North Texas quakes grow bigger and more dangerous?
- North Texas Students Trek South To Help Another Football Team
May is usually the rainiest month of the year in Dallas-Fort Worth, but this year it’s anything but. With one day left in the month, DFW International Airport recorded 14 percent of the normal rainfall level making this May at the fourth driest with .70 inches, meteorologist Jesse Moore with the National Weather Service said. Average rainfall for the month is 4.9 inches. Last year, Dallas-Fort Worth was above normal with 6.25 inches. Though North…Read More