- NBC5 Forecast: Strong cold front slices through North Texas tonight
- Texas lawmakers, businesses react to roll back of Obamacare birth control mandate
- North Dallas Texas Puts You Close To The Action
- Will North Texas quakes grow bigger and more dangerous?
- North Texas Students Trek South To Help Another Football Team
A Far West Dallas resident was diagnosed with the county’s first case of West Nile virus this year, health officials say. The patient, who lives in the 75248 ZIP code, was diagnosed with West Nile neuroinvasive disease, the more debilitating form of the mosquito-borne illness. Dallas County Health and Human Services called it the first human case of the infection this year, though it’s awaiting confirmation from Texas Department of State Health Services. “Our mosquito…Read More